The PS Black Ops team consists of:
- Matt Johnson
- John Bruckler
Both Matt and John work in Cyber Security, and use PowerShell daily. This site, and the PSBlackOps github organization are about sharing our knowledge and experiences with other people. This is our way of giving back to the community, as well as challenging each other to get better.
Matt Johnson is a senior information security engineering and design associate for a Fortune 500 company. Matt has over 18 years of system administration, security and standard writing. During the course of his normal day, Matt designs, and deploys corporate information security solutions.
Matt currently is a core organizer for Converge Detroit, maintains the PoshSec PowerShell project, and is the co-founder of PSBlackOps.
Matt has spoken at numerous information security and IT conferences including GrrCON, DerbyCon and several BSides events.
When not in front of a computer, Matt enjoys spending time with his son, and playing video games.
- Created the PoshSec PowerShell Module
- Likes video games, comic books and chilling with his son
During the day, John works in Incident Response, with a focus on orchestration.
- Old enough to remember a time before PowerShell existed shudders
- Been using PowerShell almost daily since 2008 (PowerShell v1 days)
- Also likes video games, comic books and chilling with family